Creative Organization and Strategic Change(Case Study)-Two Sections, writing homework help
The purpose of this assignment is to provide students an opportunity to apply research definitions of a creative organization to real life examples.
Identify and discuss several global creative organizations using the criteria and descriptions in Ch. 10 and 11 of Mastering Leadership.
Include the strategic opportunities for change the organizations have. Each member must post at least two substantive comments (minimum 350 words each) to the learning team discussion area:
- Discuss why those organizations could be considered as creative.
- Explore alternative views.
- Post two substantive comments from each team member in this discussion.
Develop a 1,050-word essay to identify one global creative organization, as defined in Ch. 10 and 11 of Mastering Leadership.
Analyze the opportunities for strategic change that are evident, citing evidence.
Include considerations of culture and structure in addressing those opportunities.
Include the following:
- Identify one organization that could be considered creative, based on definitions in Mastering Leadership.
- Determine whether or not you believe the organization meets those criteria. Explain why.
- Discuss the impact of organizational culture and structure on that opportunity for strategic change.
- Formulate conclusions including personal learning on your analysis.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "GET10" in your order"
If this is not the paper you were searching for, you can order your 100% plagiarism free, professional written paper now!Order Now Just Browsing
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.Free Revisions Plagiarism Free 24x7 Support