CONTEMPORARY CRIMINAL JUSTICE ISSUES
Creates a policy proposal based on current research on a contemporary criminal justice issue.
Key assignment example below:
- What is sexual Harassment?
- Give a definition.
- Explain the different ways that sexual harassment may happen.
- What policies are set in place regarding sexual harassment?
- Does the company have a policy?
- What is included in the policy?
- Is the policy in compliance with the Supreme Court decision?
- Is this policy up to date?
- Do the polices follow the supreme court compliance guidelines?
- When were the guidelines last updated by the company?
- When were the guidelines last updated by the Supreme Court?
- Who does a person report sexual harassment to?
- Is there a chain of command?
- Is there a certain department for complaints?
- What if it is your supervisor?
- Can sexual harassment happen to anyone?
- Have the employees been trained to see all forms of harassment?
- What are the differences between male and female sexual harassment?
- What are the different things that can be seen as sexual harassment?
- Do your employees know that sexual harassment does not only involve sex?
- What form of training is in place for employees to understand sexual harassment? Are there pamplets? Are there videos? Is there on hands training?