Title :How far has the European Court of Human right been effective in upholding state obligations to limit the abuses of trafficking falling within scope of article 4 of the European Conevntion of human rights and fundamental freedoms?
1) Word length : 4000 thousands
2) Oxford style of referencing.
3) 20 list of references
4) 0% plagiarism as not copy paste .
5) I am looking for a creative legal background writer / Human rights .
6) To look through academic Articles and case laws and conventions.
7) Read through these important articles as a reference : one) Article 4 of the ECHR and the obligation of Criminalising Slavery , servitude , forced labour and human trafficking by Vladislava Stoyanova . two) No one shall be held in slavery or servitude Acritical analysis of International slavery agreements .
8) My structure must include these up coming points but feel free in organizing it in your way and add more information ,avoiding being repetitive :
1) Analysis and definition of the article 4 mentioned above and definition of human trafficking .
2) Refer to the Council of Europe Convention has mentioned similar Article .
3) Key cases must include them : * Rantsev v. Cyprus and Russia ( application 25965/04)
· Sildiandin v. France (2005)
· CN & V v. France (app 67724/09)(2012)
Court views and decisions upon these cases and how court being or not been effective in applying this article .
4) Article 8 of the united nation international covenant on civil and political rights has mentioned such topic .
5) Based on your more research add information to conclude the topic reaching the point and the key of the question whether the European Court of Human right been effective in upholding state obligations to limit the abuses of trafficking falling within scope of article 4 of the European Conevntion of human rights and fundamental freedoms??????