Barclays Bank of the UK
This week, you will turn in your company analysis paper for your project – based on the annotated bibliography and outline you completed in Week 08.
In a minimum of 3 pages, please do the following:
- Analyze the quality of your chosen foreign company’s annual report. You should evaluate the quality of the information provided by the company from the perspective of a potential investor. In other words, you should discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the annual report disclosures in terms of whether they provide relevant and reliable information to investors.
- Include background information of the company, strategies for raising international capital, and analysis of company’s compliance of its home country GAAP.
- Include a comparison of the foreign country GAAP to U.S GAAP.
- In your paper, provide insight into US standards and reporting rules, values, and biases and compare that to the country you are dealing with on their complex elements.
- Critique and criticize bias regarding issues of reporting standards with your company’s country and the US standards. Also, you may be critical of their country’s rules, values, and biases based on the US standards.
- Make sure your paper is free of spelling and grammar errors. Your writing should exhibit appropriate, audience-specific tone and vocabulary tied to the purpose of the research.
- You should include an introductory and conclusion paragraph with your essay
- Include an APA formatted title page and reference page. Make sure to include a minimum of 4 credible sources, with 1 source being the company’s annual report. Your sources should support the conclusions you made regarding the organization’s annual report Make sure to document all sources according to APA formatting guidelines.
- Incorporate suggestions that your instructor gave you on the annotated bibliography and outline assignments.
This needs to be on Barclays Bank of the UK
This paper needs to be a minimum of 3 pages and in APA format.
Please include a reference page and site sources within the paper.
I have attached the outline and annotated bibliography.