Please answer the following questions giving all details:
1. A company manufactures tablet computers. The company has created a new tablet model and it will be available in electronics stores in a few weeks. Currently, the company is considering different ways to advertise the product. What are the different media that can be used to advertise the new model and what are the important factors in each media that should be considered in making the decision?
2. Find the slope, the y-intercept, and the x-intercept of the following linear equations. Determine what type of line it represents: upwards, downwards, horizontal or vertical.
(a) 4x + 2y = 25
(b) 2x – y = 10
(c) 2y = 100
(d) x = 12
3. Solve the following system of equations using the graphical method. Also find the solution using the method of elimination or the substitution method.
3x + 2y = 7
8x + 4y = 16
4. Find the feasible region for the following system of inequalities.
x + y > 2
8x + 6y ≤ 48
– Homework 1 is due by midnight Sunday, September 11th.
– Each student must solve Homework 1 problems individually by himself/herself or within the team he/she is a member of. Please do not ask for help from anyone else to answer any questions in this homework. Also, do not share your answers with anyone except your team members.
– Please include all details and steps performed to find your answers. Just writing the final answers will not get you full credit.
– Some of the questions above require drawing graphs. Here is a list of options for you to include a graph in your answer.
Draw the graph using MS Paint or CorelDraw or some other software. Copy the graph in a MS Word file and post the file on the course website in appropriate category.
Draw the graph by hand on a paper, scan it or take a photo and post it with your answer.
Describe the graph in words in your answer.