Go to the link: http://www.random.org/dice/
- Roll the 2 virtual dice and calculate the sum of the pair of virtual dice. Do this 10 times.
- Then after you have rolled the virtual pair dice 10 times and calculated 10 sums calculate the average of these 10 sums.
- Conduct this experiment again but this time roll the virtual pair of dice 20 times and calculate the 20 sums and then find the average of these 20 sums.
- Discuss the Central Limit Theorem. What is it? What does it say? Summarize it in your own words.
- Post your results and discuss how the dice activity relates to this week’s lesson, particularly the Central Limit Theorem.
The initial post should be a minimum of 150 words.