- Including demography over time, geography, trade organization; trading negotiations, trading items, major participants; types of capture; experiences of captives; Middle Passage; impact on Americas; impact on Africa; and impact on Europe
Please if possible use these books as reference (does not have to be referenced often maybe just a couple sentences)
1. Brenda Stevenson, What Is Slavery?
2. Gwendolyn Midlo Hall, Slavery and African Ethnicities in the Americas: Restoring the Links
3. Black British Former Slaves: Olaudah Equiano, Mary Prince, Ottobah Cugoano. These narratives are found at: http://docsouth.unc.edu/.
4. William Still, Underground Railroad
5. Jessica Millward, Finding Charity’s Folk: Enslaved and Free Black Women in Maryland
6. Marne Campbell, Making Black Los Angeles: Class, Gender and Community, 1850- 1917