In this module, you will continue to write your research paper by adding to the document you submitted in Modules 3 and 5.
Summary of Steps
- Research two additional IS-related solutions that you listed in your document during Module 3.
- Edit your research paper document based on the feedback you received after submitting it in Module 5.
- Following the instructions below, write about the next two IS-related solutions and add your referencesto the research paper document.
- Submit your document for grading.
In your role as an employee at a medium-to-large aviation-related business, it’s time to drill down to the specifics for two of the Management Information Systems you selected. As you perform research and compose your data, remember that you are in a mid-to-upper level management position and have significant decision-making influence with your company.
Before you begin to work on the Project Submission 2 assignment, review the instructor’s grading comments and markups on the Project Submission 1 document and correct any issues. Re-save the corrected Project Submission 1 document as a new Project Submission 2 working document.
The following are the submission requirements for this assignment:
- Begin the body of the text section with a brief paragraph consisting of 4-5 sentences that introduces the need for IS solutions in your company.
- Submit researched scholarly data for TWO of the IS-related solutions that you selected.
- Submit a minimum of TWO full pages of double-spaced text in the Body of the Text section for EACH IS-related solution. The TOTAL number of submitted pages in the Body of the Text section is FOUR full pages. The Title, Abstract, and Reference List pages are not considered part of the “FOUR full pages” in the Body of the Text section.
- A minimum of TWO primary reference sources outside of the course textbook are required to be cited and referenced in the document submission.
- As you do your research and compose data for each of the IS-related solutions in each assignment, keep up the Reference List page and make notes for the data in the Conclusion section that you will compose in your final draft document.