Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for a Mini-Strategy using the Mini-Strategy Outline.
Note: Students will select a different organization from the one selected in Week 3.
Include the following in your outline:
- Evaluate the organization’s mission statement, vision statement, and values statement.
- Discuss the organization’s current goals and objectives.
- Assess the organization’s current status:
- Board members
- Number of employees
- Conduct a basic SWOTT analysis and discuss the implications of those results.
- Report the most recent financial results including annual revenues, annual after tax earnings, and five years of year-end stock prices.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Develop strategic recommendations to the board of directors including rationale.
- Create a profile of the current CEO including the following:
- Background and accomplishments
- Education and educational experiences
- Length of time in the current position
- Major career accomplishments
- Leadership and management styles
- Vision for the company
- Innovative accomplishments