Select one large multinational corporation with international operations. You will create and submit a paper that describe the firm’s operations as a whole. Be sure to discuss the level of risk and profits of the firm, market economics, the firm’s global presence, ethical and social responsibility issues, the entrepreneurship of the firm and their management/leadership style. Finally, state, whether or not you would consider working for the firm, and explain your rationale.
Project Outline (let each part be represented as a section in the paper, with a paragraph or several sentences addressing this):
- Choose company – give some basic company information: size, locations
- Background information – brief history. What type of product/service, and how is it made?
- Level of risk vs. reward
- Market economics: in what market structure does this business operate?
- Global presence – and impact of globalization?
- Company’s ethical standing: code of ethics noted; CSR ?
- How entrepreneurial is the business: innovation, growth ?
- Management style observed ? How well does this firm motivate its employees ?
- Would you work there? Why or why not? Give facts and informed opinions, not feelings.
- How does this business fulfill Genesis 1:28? Be prepared to justify your answer.
Use APA style and formatting to compose the 800 to 1000-word research paper. The paper should include a minimum of 6-8 business-related scholarly research articles or trade-based resources, in addition to the firm’s website information and additional supporting data. The word count excludes any charts and graphs and the reference list.