Refer to the business information system proposed in week 1 power point presentation (SEE ATTACHED). In this presentation, you would include sample data-entry screens for the proposed system using the data-entry guidelines provided in the text, process for creating user documentation and guidelines how to ensure that the proposed business information meets the requirements.
The format of your PowerPoint presentation should be:
Slide 1: Title of PowerPoint, Course, Instructor, Date Submitted, Student Name
Slides 2-4: Refer to the business information system proposed in week 1 power point presentation(SEE ATTACHED). Design any two sample data-entry screens for the proposed system using the data-entry guidelines provided in the text. Support your design with arguments for each of the design choices you made. See Figures 8-2, 8-3 and 8-4 for examples to use in the design.
Slides 5-7: For the proposed business information system, you have the task of organizing the user documentation, and you would probably not be able to create all of the content by yourself. Describe resources you can partner with to organize and document the user documentation.
Slides 8-9: Briefly describe the measures you would take to ensure that the business solution meets the stakeholders’ requirements, who would perform and who would be involved in review of your proposed system. Please include some specific examples.
Slide 10: Reference List
Project Documentation PowerPoint
- Must have a minimum of 8 slides inclusive of speaker notes on each slide (not including title and references page slide) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of Power Point
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate references slide that is formatted according to APA style