Learners are required to maintain a reflective journal integrating leadership and inquiry into current practice.
Your journal will reflect on the personal knowledge and skills gained in this course and should address a variable combination of the following:
- New practice approaches
- Intraprofessional collaboration
- Health care delivery and clinical systems
- Ethical considerations in health care
- Population health concerns
- The role of technology in improving health care outcomes
- Health policy
- Leadership and economic models
- Health disparities
Learners will outline what they have discovered about their professional practice, personal strengths and weaknesses that surfaced, additional resources and abilities that could be introduced to a given situation to influence optimal outcomes, and finally, how the learner met the competencies aligned to this course.
Submit your reflective journal in both to your instructor and in the Typhon Tracking System under the corresponding course section. Learners must submit this deliverable in Typhon and LoudCloud. Failure to submit in both locations can result in an Incomplete for the course.