I have attached my paper that I completed recently. Could you add the remaining areas (5,6 & 7) to the attached? (The abstract may need revised as well).
Research Methods- Intro, Lit Review, and Methods.docx
It should include a cover page, abstract, intro/lit review, method section, results (simply report what statistics you propose to use), discussion section, and reference page.
Your final paper should be double-spaced, 8 to 10 pages in length, and properly edited.
Please use the following information to help you with each section:
- Cover page: Pay attention to APA style and refer to the example in your textbook.
- Abstract: Is written on its own page and is a very brief summary of your study. Think in terms of one sentence stating your research question, one or two sentences regarding background and what we already know about it, one or two sentences regarding your methodology (e.g., how many participants were used and how were your variables assessed), and one or two sentences about your findings (ALREADY DONE BUT MAY NEED REVISED TO INCLUDE THE ABOVE MENTIONED).
- Intro/lit review: incorporate the feedback and make revisions to the introduction and literature review submitted in Week 4 (ALREADY DONE).
- Method section: incorporate the feedback and make revisions to the Method section submitted in Week 4 (WAITING TO HEAR BACK ON ANY REVISIONS NEEDED).
- Results section: in one paragraph, state what statistical test would have been used and why it was chosen.
- Discussion section: broken down into the following paragraphs:
- paragraph 1: statement of your results/findings (or what you imagine might be your results).
paragraph 2: what might have affected those results (i.e., threats to internal and external validity). Include flaws in your design and confounding variables.paragraph 3: implications for your findings including the significance and impact on the field as well as future research directions.
Reference page: Pay attention to APA style and refer to the example in your textbook.