Analyze the Week 1 Business Growth Overview dataset. This is a marketing report generated by an analyst for the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Marketing at a large corporation. The analyst is new and has provided summary data but no insights or commentary for the SVP.
Construct a minimum 525-word memorandum for the SVP providing insights and commentary. The memorandum should include your analysis of the following:
- Major areas of increase and decrease in revenue or type and/or category of business
- Trends that are evident in terms of revenue or type and/or category of business
- Insights that would help formulate marketing strategies to either continue growth or reverse decline
- Additional analysis you (if you were SVP) would like to build a marketing goal and strategy or strategies (and why)
Select a global or multi-regional (does business in more than one country) company and one of its products or services that will serve as the basis for your marketing plan. You should obtain two years of annual reports as well as two years of 10K reports (provides a comprehensive overview of the company’s business and financial condition and includes audited financial statements) for your data source. Once you have selected your product or service, you must define the size and type of your selected company that provides the product or service (available from annual reports). This need not be elaborate but must include total number of employees, production volume, distribution methods, and so forth. Record this information in a summary document as outlined below.
Company and product selection is a critical part of this project. You must ensure your proposed company can implement the marketing methods discussed in Marketing Management (philip kotler and kevin lane keller)
Prepare a minimum 175-word summary document and send it to your instructor as a record of your selection. The summary document should include the following:
- Name of Company
- Location of Company Headquarters
- Name of Product or Service selected
- General description of company (number of employees, revenue, type of ownership, web page, etc.)
- General description of product or service
Strict APA guidelines and no Plagiarism. Attached are the relevant files.