Unit I Essay
- Weight: 10% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
Identifying Your Proposal For this unit, you will identify your program, division, or service that will be developed into a proposal by the end of the course. This may be new or one that you would like to restructure. For this assignment, you will identify at least one item that will need to be considered relevant to your proposal for each of the following areas:
- Initial funding and ongoing financial support
- Personnel staffing and management needs
- Training or education (initial or continuing education)
- Legal, political, or regulatory implications/risks
- Community integration, information, or stakeholder needs
Your paper should follow APA guidelines for formatting of all resources, both in-text and as references. You should begin your paper with the proposal type and rationale for this choice. Your paper should include a paragraph for each of the areas identified. Your paper should be 1-2 pages in length. You do not need a cover page but should include a separate reference page.
- Please ensure the following book is included in the answer: Calley, N. G. (2011). Program development in the 21st century: An evidence-based approach to design, implementation, and evaluation. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
What is Timelyhomework
It is a custom writing service that is popular among students and has existed for over ten years. Thus, we have the right experience and skills to deliver ideal academic content for our clientele.
+1 (916) 407-2506