Identify a situation that could be considered an example of discrimination and/or harassment in the workplace. This can be something that you have experienced or seen in person, or something that you create.
Write a short 4- to 6-sentence case study scenario that describes this incident.
Conduct a 700- to 1,050-word analysis of the case study on the same document. Format your paper consistent with APA formatting guidelines.
Include the following in your analysis:
- Explain the type of discrimination and/or harassment that took place in your case study scenario. What were the key indicators that this behavior was a violation of workplace policy?
- Summarize how to conduct a proper investigation of these claims from the perspective of the employer.
- Determine which U.S. employment laws were violated in your case study scenario. How were the laws violated? What change(s) would you make to minimize future occurrences of these violations?
Cite any outside resources according to APA formatting guidelines. Include at least two references.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Learning Team Toolkit