Review and reflect on the knowledge you have gained from this course. Based on your review and reflection, write at least 300-500 words on the following:
- Identify the role of activism in changing the political landscape. (Reflect on the past few presidential elections). How can you be an activist to support positive change in government at all levels?
Based on all of the topics of this course has your opinion of how the government functions changed? If your opinion has changed discuss why you think that is? If it hasn’t changed discuss one takeaway you will have from this course.
- As a result of this course how do you feel you, as a citizen, can become more active in the process of government? What do you foresee the political landscape looking like as you progress towards graduation?
Peer Responses: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with a reply of at least 100 words about their primary task response. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?