PLEASE PROVIDE ORIGINAL WORK
AND SCHOLARLY RESOURCES. PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH, DO
NOT OFFER TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT. GRAMMAR MUST BE PERFECT.
- The essay must be on one Crime Against Property, which I chose “ARSON“. Research a State (TEXAS) and its Statute concerning the Crimes against Property (ARSON) and explain the elements needed to prove the case.
- Research the historical common law for that crime and explain the elements.
- Based on your research, compare the current criminal statute with the historical common law to see how the elements of the crime have evolved.
- Write a short essay, FIVE PAGES, describing the elements of the current state statute, the elements of the historical common law, and comparing the elements and how they have changed. Discuss possible reasons for the changes in the elements, how the interaction of criminal justice agencies and the law may have contributed to these changes, and suggest new changes in the statute, based on society’s needs today.
YOUR ESSAY MUST INCLUDE:
– In Text Citations and Reference page, using APA style (www.apa.org)
IT IS CRITICAL THAT ALL WORK IS ORIGINAL AND PER INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED FURTHER CLARIFICATION. I AM ATTACHING THE GRADING RUBRIC TO ENSURE YOU MEET 100% REQUIREMENTS.