Career exploration and planning is a continuing theme in our curriculum. Please select the best starting point for this assignment, complete appropriate activities, and prepare a one page report, single-spaced, with double spacing between paragraphs.
- What is your experience with the UMUC Career Quest account system?
- If you set up an account describe any benefit you experienced.
- For Job Seekers, Career Quest provides access to an e-resume review process allowing you to submit a job posting of interest and your resume, receiving a report similar to a screening system
- If you are not a job seeker, highlight UMUC Career Quest resources to recommend to others
- Explain how our course, ACCT 301 Accounting for Nonaccounting Mgrs, relates to your academic and career goals.
Completion of this report illustrates your goals as they relate to our class, in the framework of career exploration and planning.
- prepare and analyze financial statements, and communicate relevant information, in order to participate in business decision making.
- research and apply best accounting and internal control practices to business transactions.
- evaluate ethical issues and integrate them into financial and managerial decision making.
- apply critical thinking and communicate analytical business and accounting decision information to management