- Create a Web page that makes a list of your favorite movies and a list of your favorite actors. Make one list ordered (numbered) and one list unordered (bulleted). Title your Web page – John Doe’s Movies Page but use your own name (this information goes in the title tag). Also include a paragraph describing one of your favorite movies and another paragraph describing one of your favorite actors. Include two heading levels – h1 and h2 somewhere on the page.
- Validate your Web page using the World Wide Web Consortium validation site. Apply HTML5 validation.
- Save your Web page as movies.html and then FTP your Web page to the NVCC student server. If you have trouble connecting to the server, call (not email) the IT Help Desk at 703 426-4141 and they will reset your password.
- Using your browser, navigate to your Web page – http://www.student.nvcc.edu/home/YourUserID/movies… and make sure the page displays as intended.
- Create a Web page (separate from the one created in Part 1) that includes a table with at least two rows and two columns. Title your Web page – John Doe’s Hobbies Page but use your own name (this information goes in the title tag). Each cell in the table should contain one of your hobbies. Include two heading levels – h1 and h2 somewhere on the page. Save your Web page as hobbies.html. Link your movies page to your hobbies page. Then link your hobbies page to your movies page. Add an image to your movies page and a different image to your hobbies page. Make sure to include the alt tag with an appropriate description for each image. Also, include at least one external link on at least one of the two pages. Organize the content on each page in a way that is easy to read and save the pages again.
- Create an external style sheet to apply the following styles:
- the color red to all h1 headings
- the color blue to all h2 headings
- the color green and the font Arial to all paragraphs
- the font Cursive to all ordered lists
- the font size 28px to all bulleted lists
- a solid border around all tables
- a solid border and a background color of purple to all cells within a table
- Create classes to style specific tags as follows:
- Change the background color of one of the cells in the table to orange
- Change the text color of one of the items in the unordered (bulleted) list to orange
- Change the font of one of the items in the ordered (numbered) list to Arial
- Do not include any embedded or inline tags in your code. All styles should be applied using an external style sheet and classes. The completed external style sheet (css) should contain 7 tags and 3 classes.
- Save the style sheet as styles.css.
- Link the external style sheet to both the movies page and the hobbies page and apply the classes to the appropriate tags in each page.
- Save both Web pages (movies.html and hobbies.html) again.
- Validate both Web pages (movies.html and hobbies.html) using the World Wide Web Consortium validation site. Apply HTML5 validation.
- FTP your two Web pages as well as the two image files and the css file to the NVCC student server.
- Using your browser, navigate to your Web page – http://www.student.nvcc.edu/home/YourUserID/movies… and make sure all the links work and that each page displays as intended.
- Submit the URL (http://www.student.nvcc.edu/home/YourUserID/movies.html) using the link at the end of this unit. Note – you should not attach any files to Blackboard for this assignment.
- I will only accept the assignment if it is uploaded to the NVCC student server.
What is Timelyhomework
It is a custom writing service that is popular among students and has existed for over ten years. Thus, we have the right experience and skills to deliver ideal academic content for our clientele.
+1 (916) 407-2506