Select a product or service for this assignment in which you believe your organization should invest capital resources to develop for sale in a global environment.
Create a Microsoft® Word analysis of no more than 1,400 words that includes the following:
- Describe the product or service, including its main characteristics.
- Why do you believe this product is worthwhile?
- A profile of your audience/s. Why are these audience/s important? How different would you approach each audience?
- Explain how you would establish credibility.
Explain why you selected the channel.
Select the appropriate channel for delivering your message based on context, audience, and purpose.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines
Scenario: In part 1 , you selected a product or service that you believe your organization should invest capital resources to develop the product or service for sale. To speed up the new product investment, you decide to write a memo proposing and advocating for the launch of a new product or service to the company president.
Create a memo proposal using the AIDA model in a Microsoft® Word in a minimum of 1,400 words. You will add an introduction and conclusion, and your paper will include the following components:
- Convince your audience to invest capital resources to develop the product or service you intend to sell and explain your rationale. Persuasive Message Using AIDA model.
- Gain credibility (for yourself and your request) and make your readers believe that helping your product/service will indeed benefit the company. Close with a request for some specific action, and make that course of action as easy to follow as possible to maximize the chances of a positive response.
- Include secondary research to support your argument, related to your product and/or service.
- Explain what you will do in case the selected product or service does not initially sell as much as expected.
- Indicate potential digital channels for marketing your product or service.
- Consider cross-cultural and multinational implications.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.