Write 4–6 pages in which you propose a policy that an organization can implement to address an ethical issue you have identified. Also, analyze and recommend a strategy for communicating the policy and describe its potential limitations, as well as strategies for its monitoring and compliance.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Evaluate the parameters for ethical decision-making in 21st century multicultural business environments.
- Recommend a corporate policy for resolving an ethical issue.
- Evaluate the parameters of ethical decision-making models as they apply to a recommended policy.
- Competency 2: Assess the impact of corporate social responsibility policy.
- Assess how the recommended corporate policy is socially responsible.
- Describe potential limitations of a recommended policy, and strategies for monitoring and compliance.
- Competency 4: Communicate effectively.
- Support a corporate policy recommendation for business ethics policies and standards with well-reasoned analysis and specific examples.
- Recommend a strategy for communicating a policy to the organization in a manner that meets the needs of an audience.