See PDF for case study
Situation Analysis. Note: While the case studies provided for the Marketing Plan requirement of the course provide a wealth of information – it will be necessary to find additional information from other sources when completing the individual components of the Marketing Plan.
Write an analysis paper on your chosen case study (see above). Within your paper be sure to address the following:
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
· Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.