Write a 500-750 word executive summary that seeks to spark interest in potential investors/stakeholders. The goal of the executive summary is to create an opportunity for investors/stakeholders to consider the full details of your Strategic Plan and then decide to provide support.
Create a consolidated Strategic Plan PowerPoint in 24-28 slides with speaker notes that is directed towards interested investors/stakeholders. Address Parts 1-7 (Meaning from when we created the plan, Part 1 through Part 7, this is Part 7) and include improvements from better understanding of the concepts, strategies, and instructor feedback.
Address the following:
- The presentation seeks to explain how your competitive advantage is achieved through your strategic initiative plan.
- Describe why your organization’s mission and vision seek to promote the greater social good from a Christian perspective. How does your organization or perhaps even your plan accommodate an organization’s responsibilities to the greater social good, from a Christian perspective?
- Include how your plan address ethics, cooperate social responsibility, and sustainability.
- Describe how your plan utilizes your leadership skills to encourage innovation within your organization.
- Include an explanation of the global and international considerations in your strategic plan.
Provide three to five sources in your presentation.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines.