*** Plagiarism is not acceptable ***
Overview of Project – As part of identifying a case study of my choice with a pertinent information system application. I have selected fictitious company called “Polltrack System”.
As part of activity 2 need to complete on below tasks based on my activity 1. I have attached the activity1 and sample projects documents for week 2 assignment.
Week 2 Project Tasks
This week, you will continue with your application from your W1 Project and complete the following tasks:
- Describe the mechanisms that you used to solicit input from stakeholders to produce your requirements for your use-case specifications and your declarative requirements.
- Determine at least three (3) nonfunctional requirements categories, and produce a minimum of twelve (12) declarative requirements, paying attention to quality criteria discussed this week.
- Define at least three (3) subjects of use-case models that you will specify in Week . For now, you need to discuss how you arrived at your subjects and provide a brief description for each. This week, you do not have to produce the actual use-case models.
- Research Paper in in APA format. Plagiarism is not acceptable. (Please consider this top priority).
- For Activity 2 complete instructions are specified. All instructions or tasks must be addressed.( Try to address all the information specified in each task )
- Activity 2 is minimum 4 to 7 pages.( and reference page)
- Paper must be included APA format References only and in-text citations. The references you cite should be credible, scholarly, or professional sources and Not older than 3 years