There are several elements to this Critical Thinking assignment:
- Create an outline of an employee evaluation process which includes a 360 degree approach (input from manager/s, peers, subordinates, and the employee being evaluated). Cite sources to support your process.
- In 2-to-3 paragraphs, of 3-to-5 sentences each, discuss the employee evaluation process.
- What information will be gathered in each step?
- How will the information in each step be used?
- Provide a description of how goals will be established for the employee upon the completion of the evaluation.
Your well-written assignment should include a title page and reference page, and be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).