Write 10–15 pages in which you consolidate your experiences in facilitating team-learning sessions into a final analysis. Incorporate your learning on change management; facilitating change; the dynamics of change; the importance of stakeholder participation; and the use of language, trust building, and fear containment in team development.
Note: You will need to complete Assessments 1 and 3 before completing this assessment.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Apply change management interventions.
- Analyze learning as a team development facilitator.
- Recommend team development enhancements that use learning disciplines to support future team learning.
- Competency 2: Analyze applications of change management
- Explain change management and supporting theories.
- Explain chosen disciplines and supporting theories.
- Analyze how team experiences and session outcomes support chosen disciplines and change management theories.
- Synthesize learning regarding team dynamics and the value of team development disciplines.
- Identify resources containing the most important information related to change recommendations.
The Resources in this assessment reference traditional organizational development theory, the elements of large-scale change, some applicable change models, and the related systemic thinking. A powerful force for movement is the idea that a community needs to become dissatisfied with its current state, visualize a preferred future, and initiate first steps to overcome the resistance to change.