Write a paper of no more than 2,100 words and include the following components:
Project Risk Management Plan
- Examine at least 5 risks applicable to your project.
- Create a table in Microsoft® Word for your risk assessment matrix. For each risk, analyze its likelihood and probability, its effect, an overall risk assessment score, when it could occur, and your response.
Project HR Plan
- Analyze HR needs, how they are acquired, and when they will occur.
- Examine your training approach and how you plan to recognize and reward the team’s efforts.
Project Communication Plan
- Examine key stakeholder groups and their project information needs.
- Create a table in Microsoft® Word, evaluating the following information that is produced during the project’s lifecycle: status and issue reports; the target audience for each information type, including senior management and customers; when each information type is available (weekly or biweekly); how information is communicated (e-mail or hard copy); and who is responsible for producing information.
Project Procurement Plan
- Examine the methods that will be used to manage procurements in the project.
- Examine at least one contract vehicle that might be used.