Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/topgsnkq/timelyhomework.com/wp-content/themes/enfold/framework/php/function-set-avia-frontend.php on line 570
Investigate the communications skills needed for a reporter to conduct radio, television and print interviews.
You should have your thoughts written in a concise form with your research sources cited and emailed back to me. If you have any questions, please ask.
- How to choose the subject of your interview and why you would choose a particular person to interview
- What would be an appropriate length for the interview and how do you determine that length
- Who is your audience? If you are reporting to a general audience remember
- Why should you report at an eighth grade level
- Why should you not use acronyms
- Does this interview need to be done in the studio or on location and why
- Is this a controversial subject and, if so, how do you approach it knowing the demographics of your audience